We have your back – find all you need to know about returns and refunds, right here.
PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNT CODES
Can’t use your discount or promotion code with your order?
Here’s maybe why:
- You need to have a LoveRaid account (which is FREE) and you must be logged in to this account in order for a promotional code to be validated;
- The code has expired (we have limited-time offers and these do expire);
- You can only use one code at a time;
- Double check your delivery–some codes only work with specific delivery options;
- Check for typos;
- Make sure the offer can be used for what you’re purchasing, some items may be excluded from the promotion, such as SALE items;
- The code is currently disabled, normally due to a site-wide sale or other discount that is available to all customers.
NOTE: We are unable to process promotion discounts, on behalf of customers, after they have placed their order. If you wish to use a promotion code, ensure it is accepted in the checkout before you complete your payment and checkout process.
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
We accept the following methods of payment: Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept PayPal, Amazon Pay, Klarna, Clearpay, LayBuy and prepaid debit/credit cards.
Please note: All payments must be made online when placing your order. We do not have the ability to place an order on your behalf.
When you reach the final billing page and submit your order, we will immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account.
You can be assured that shopping with LoveRaid.com is safe! We’re a member of “Verified by Visa" and “Secure by MasterCard", providing additional security when using your payment cards online. We use industry-standard encryption systems for potentially sensitive information, such as your name, address and other critically sensitive information like your credit / debit card details. Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event of someone else intercepting it.
PAY WITH CLEARPAY
Shop Now. Wear Now. Pay It In 4 easy instalments*
*Available on orders over £10.
Pay for your purchases over four simple instalments, due every two weeks. This allows you to pay it when suits you best.
Pay nothing extra. If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased. The only fees that may apply are late fees for missed payments.
Simply select ‘Clearpay’ as your payment method at checkout (subject to conditions of acceptance).
Clearpay Customer inquiries will be addressed by the Customer Support team by visiting: help.clearpay.com
PAY WITH KLARNA
Klarna gives you two easy ways to shop the style you love. Choose Pay Later and get up to 30 days to pay for your order with no interest and no fees. Or split the cost of larger orders in to 3 monthly payments with no interest, no fees and no credit agreement.
If you receive an error message when submitting your order, make sure you’ve entered the correct details – and make sure to contact your bank first!
If you’re still having issues, please contact us and include the following:
- What operating system you use (eg. Windows, Mac)
- What internet browser you used (eg. Chrome, Edge or Safari)
- What payment method you used
- A description of the problem and what time the problem occurred and where in the checkout process you were.
- If you receive an error message, please include it in your message.
DO HAVE TO PAY CUSTOMS AND/OR IMPORT CHARGES?
Any customs and/or import charges are applied at the discretion of the carrier and local laws, and all customs charges will be payable by the customer and will not be covered by Love Raid.
For more accurate information, we’d suggest getting in touch with your local customs office so you’re not surprised if there are any unexpected delivery charges at your end.
If your credit or debit card was declined, call your bank for more info.
If you used PayPal, Klarna or ClearPay, please contact the provider directly for further assistance.
We are unable to assist you in terms of payments being declined and you will need to contact your provider for further assistance.